Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Post - Welcome to My BLOG SITE !

Hello Everyone !
So I am pretty new at the whole blogging thing but I will try my best !
For those of you who are not updated on my life as it is here is a little synopsis for you:

My name is Megan and I live in Punta Gorda, Flordia with my
boyfriend Josh and dog Molly. I was born & raise in Fort Pierce, FL; a town that I am so glad that I could leave in the past. Wondering why? Just look here : http://www.cityrating.com/citycrime.asp?city=Fort+Pierce&state=FL.
Josh was born and raised in Lake Placid, FL, it is a really cute but small town in the middle of FL. Josh and I met right in the middle of Fort Pierce and LP in Okechobee, FL at a bar called :08. Yes thats right guys we met in a BAR. lol. Well that was somewhere around a year ago. Since then we have been living together for the past 4 months and things couldent be any better. I feel like I have finally found my home in Punta Gorda. We have a little condo on a lake where the sunsets are beautiful. I created this blog in hopes of keeping everyone updated on our lives.
Oh yes! We have the greatest lil doggie in the universe, her name is Molly ;0)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment